|Effective February 3, 2017, MetLife will sunset the following products:
- Promise Whole Life
- Promise Whole Life 120
- Promise Whole Life Select 10
- Promise Whole Life Select 20
- Promise Whole Life Select 65
- Guaranteed Level Term (face amounts less than $1M only)
- Secure Flex Universal Life
- Provider Universal Life
- Legacy Advantage Survivorship Universal Life
- Equity Advantage Variable Universal Life
Key dates for this product sunset are as follows:
|February 3, 2017
||Applications must be received in good order at the MetLife Home Office by this date.
|March 3, 2017
||The February 3, 2017 application deadline applies to term conversions that DO require underwriting. Applications for term conversions that DO NOT require underwriting must be received in good order at the MetLife Home Office by this date.
|April 28, 2017
|May 26, 2017
Following the separation of U.S. Retail, Brighthouse Financial will make the following life insurance products available for sale:
- Premier Accumulator Universal Life
- Guaranteed Level Term (minimum face amounts of $1M and above)
- One Year Term
These products will not differ from the current MetLife versions as of the date of separation.
- Please refer to this web page for more information.
As always, Network Partners is here to assist you and answer any questions.
Please contact us today at 800-927-2537
or email us at email@example.com